cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing removed neg

i made 5 purchases when seller had 100% pos feedback.right after paying 2 neg claiming fraud came in same day. now rmoved listing and feedbak removed.seller not responding. no tracking info..  if I had not tried  to pay immediately I would have been able to stop this. when i googled i saw a report that there was fraud fron Canada. Ther seller was chargng very high shiping and i thought that was how they made sure they got enough for the product. it says removed because seller removed feedback. paypal  has paid.  the expected deliveery far off way over a month. it should not take 6 weeks . why would one put such a long expected delivery date on.  now do i have  to wait until that date passes to oplen a claim. that is 6 weeks. i should not have aid so fast. it says if i had not i woul nit have to complet transaction. i wouod not have bid had there been negative feedbak or if from china or india but canadia  i thought better.  the feedbck that was removed said it was it was stamped 14k but not. is there any way to stop the ransaction. do i have to wait the 6 weeks to open a case. will ebay help? how do i better vet when seller had 2 year history and 100% positive feedback.  wht is the purose of the escelated shiping. ? since removed do i have to wait the 6   weeks for estemate delivery it should not take that long. i get things from Canada Quickly all the time. there is not section for listing removed only for not reieved and not as represented. do i have to wait the 6 weeks for not recieved.  how do i proceed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)