cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to increase my traffic level

Hey, I have the problem about my Traffic level.so I need to ask how I develop, what are the things I need to do. Could you please give me your valuable instructions to solve my problem believed you have experiences and Knowledge about that better than me. I know you are very busy with your works, please be kind enough to solve this matter .Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how to increase my traffic level

I noticed you did NOT include the size of your item in the title.  I think that would increase your traffic.  Also, you are located in Sri Lanka, and many buyers are not going to purchase internationally knowing the transit times will be long.  In addition, you have 0 feedback,  I should suggest making some purchases so you have some history, even if just for buying.

You are located in Sri Lanka.

Due to your country's banking laws, you cannot legally receive payments via Paypal, which is
the company that processes payments from buyers.  Citizens of Sri Lanka can only SEND
money.  Therefore, you will be unable to sell on ebay, because your buyers will be unable to
pay you.

Once you have been transitioned into Managed Payments, you can get paid through Payoneer, and ebay will send instructions on what to do to register with Payoneer, so you can get paid.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply