cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feedback left mixed up left by me for a seller

I recently left feed back for a seller 6starservices and realized after the first couple that the feedback I left made no sense. I had problem with another seller over a missing item and I messaged using the copy paste option to fill in the item name and quantity that was missing.  I also was previously going through other items received leaving feedback - well packaged, fast shipping, as described. I had forgotten that I had messaged the missing item seller in between and instead of leaving the well packaged feedback, I left the item missing details. Is there a way to remove the no sense feedback and leave the appropriate one? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

It's positive FB so it can't be changed. If it makes you feel better, one time I left positive FB for a seller & I was making a joke. The joke was on me cause I left FB for the wrong seller. Lol! I sent them a message to let them know that I made a dumb mistake & they understood. It was positive FB so it stayed, it's still there somewhere. Embarrassing. I no longer try to be funny with FB.