cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winning Bids With Free Shipping

I have recently won bids of 29 items from a  seller called moonlake2015. Even though each item was listed with free shipping the seller was capable of invoicing me and charging me shipping despite the items saying they came with free shipping. How is this something they are capable of doing this? Is there something I can do about this to make the seller honest?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@ellcant_37 

I don’t know how to get out of this now, and I don’t mean to victim shame, but goodness, their feedback (78%) should have been enough to hit the back button. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If s/he won't revise the invoice to remove the s/h, your option other than paying is to not pay and then appeal the unpaid item cancellations (which will make it difficult to buy anything until the appeal is decided in your favor) because the seller changed the terms of the sale:    https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/appealing-unpaid-cancellation-record?id=43...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply