cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does ebaypromote slow/non existent shipping practice?

Once again I had an item shown as shipped by ebay I bought on 23rd,showed shipping number,expected delivery date was today, and, sure enough when I checked the shipping number today it said a number had been issued but USPS was awaiting the item- then later the shipping showed item was  finally shipped today  - NOT delivered today.  This has happened several times lately and I firmly believe ebay should have a strong policy of allowing the item to be noted as shipped when, in fact, it has been shipped.  Enough of smoke and mirrors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

If today was the latest estimated delivery date, then tomorrow file a not received claim. Your item will probably arrive before you can ask eBay to step in and send you a refund, unless the seller responds right away, but at least let the seller worry about a refund for a few days. Maybe he'll get the message.

What eBay needs to get across to sellers is to not print the label until they are actually shipping. Or at least not show the item shipped until there is a scan by the carrier. I don't know who these sellers think they are fooling.

It would also be nice if the PO would start rejecting packages with stale dated labels.