cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to report fraudulent use of my listing photos + text description for qty on Russian website.

In my search to identify part number of my listed loudspeaker driver, I found my ebay-listed pair of speakers listed for sale in quantity on a website of h...... /shoplazza.ru , which I believe to be a domain in Russia. The multi-paragraph description is copied and pasted from my listing in entirety (into one paragraph). The pricing is "slashed" to half of my pricing, but this is a rare enough item that I have been unable to find it with Google Lens or with multiple hours of searches with Google Images, so the offering of a quantity makes the offering suspicious. 

Also, the lengthy pages of the website's policies of caveats about pricing being current, accuracy of description, ... reeks of fraud. Any search for info about this website will pull up mostly warnings of its being a purveyor of fraud.

I often find other sellers copying my listing titles verbatim, sometimes also using my description text, which I usually accept as a compliment, but this listing is eggregious plagiarism, and I protest the use of my work to conduct fraud.  I would like for someone with the muscle of ebay to demand ceasing of this abuse, and I don't want to provide my own contact info to an organization that looks to be criminal. 

I searched for 20 minutes on ebay website, but I find no path that directs me to anyone via phone, phone, or email to even report this ovious fraudulent use of my product photos, description, and offering, other than this broadly (un)focusedaudience.  Does anyone know how to report this, or if it will even be pursued?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Want to report fraudulent use of my listing photos + text description for qty on Russian website.

eBay cannot help with this.  The listing is not on eBay and the site is in Russia.  eBay cannot enforce its rules in another country that does not have an eBay site.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I failed to mention that what caught my attention to look at the stolen listing was the use of my photo. And, I want to make editorial correction of "typo" errors to rewrite, I find no path that directs me to anyone via phone, chat, or email to even report this obvious fraudulent use...

Message 3 of 3
latest reply