cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voiding duplicate shipping label

I sold my first item on here, the other day & accidentally I printed two labels & they charged me $15 for each one & even though I was able to avoid one of the labels, I still have not been refunded & I’m very confused because I was not supposed to pay the shipping. It stated that the buyer paid for shipping I reached out to eBay but still have heard nothing back. What do I do

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@boymom1225 

You can void it here:

https://www.ebay.com/ship/labels/seller-hub

You have up to 5 days to void.  Refund takes 14-30 days.

As for the shipping.

All sellers pay for the shipping.  The buyer paid you to buy the label for the package. So if the shipping was say 10 dollars, and they paid 10 dollars, you then buy a shipping label and hopefully its 10 dollars or less.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you so very much I did as you said, and I’m still waiting in a response. I’m hoping that due to my error of printing two labels that I will be refunded. on my end it does not look like the seller paid for the label and then I was reimbursed. For example, my total price for the item was $65 they deducted $7.95 for advertisement and $9.94 for seller fee I understand but now they’ve charged me $30 in shipping and they’re claiming that all they’re going to pay me $17.10

Message 3 of 3
latest reply