cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voiding a shipping label

I bought an  E-Bay shipping label and attempted to print it. My printer was unfortunately not working and printing blank pages ( never happened before ). I should have tried to fix printer and then re-print the original label BUT instead I immediately went in and Voided that label. Worked on printer for 2 hrs and got it working . I then bought the 2nd ( new ) shipping label and it did print.

$7.75 has now been taken out of my checking account 2 times. It does show in eBay under “ track and manage your shipments” that a VOID HAS BEEN REQUESTED “. Will I really at some point be getting one of the $7.75 back in my checking account?  If not, I just wasted time selling an  item.Just wondering if people really do get reimbursed after a void?   Thanks for any info. Lynn2225

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Voiding a shipping label

Never fear...you will receive your refund. But it takes about 21 days. USPS wants to insure it isn't used before they refund.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/labels-packaging-tips/buying-printing-shipping-labe...

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 2
latest reply