cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voided shipping label

I voided a shipping label on ebay Oct 30th.  When I did it said my refund should come through in a few days.  Today is Nov 15th and still no refund and of course I can't figure out a way to get a live human being on the phone at ebay.   Ebay customer service is a joke.  Any help as to how I can get past that idiotic automated assistance feature would be most appreciated

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Voided shipping label

When you void a shipping label the shipping carrier must see that the label was not used.  This process takes from 14 to 21 days.  Once the shipper OK's the refund eBay will make it but it is up to the shipper when they authorize the refund.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Voided shipping label

Thanks Jacbarcollectibles.  Appreciate you taking the time to explain.  Ebay needs to change the response when you void the label.  Very misleading.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Voided shipping label

@sales8uwg wrote:

Thanks Jacbarcollectibles.  Appreciate you taking the time to explain.  Ebay needs to change the response when you void the label.  Very misleading.

@sales8uwg   You got that right.  Here is an excerpt from the Help Pages on Voiding labels ... credit can take up to 21 days for USPS.

How to void a shipping label

How long you have to void a shipping label depends on the shipping service you used.

• USPS: You have 5 days to void a USPS shipping label that you printed on eBay, and it can take up to 21 days for USPS to approve or reject the refund. If it's approved, you'll receive an email that you have been refunded
  • UPS: You have 5 days, or 120 hours from creating the label, to void the label on eBay for a refund
  • FedEx: You have 5 days, or 120 hours from creating the label, to void the label on eBay for a refund
  • eBay Standard Envelope: The labels are non-voidable once they have been printed. Please review the terms and conditions here.
Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 4
latest reply