cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to leave feedback, but Ebay keeps asking me to send feedback on one item I order.

I'm a coin collector.  I have brought thousands of coins from this ebay site. I had no problems with giving feedback to the seller except for one. I have tried several times and it says I  can't no longer give feedback.  Ebay keeps demanding that I give feedback.  I think feedback is important to the seller. Just don't know what else to do. As you may be aware,  Ebay doesn't have a standard customer service phone number.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Unable to leave feedback, but Ebay keeps asking me to send feedback on one item I order.

Feedback reminders are generated automatically if you have that option set in your Communication Preferences.

Feedback is entirely voluntary and can be left within sixty days of a transaction in most cases.

If you are unable to leave feedback for a transaction or you just do not want to, ignore the reminder. If you do not want to receive reminders, uncheck that option in your Communication Preferences.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply