cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I request a refund?

I bought an electronic product but it was defective upon arrival. Seller said it was new whilst the charger was obviously not new since it had scratches. I told them about the issue being that it doesn't go past the logo screen and to them that meant it was defective and said they'd immediately send a replacement. Soon after they provided a tracking number. That was two days ago and every time I look at the tracking number's history it just says "Shipping label created, awaiting item" which means they haven't received it yet, right?

So I still haven't received a working product and I'm kind of worried about the 30-day money back guarantee. Not to mention that originally, it took a week to receive the defective product, so I feel like I'm running out of time here..should I just keep waiting until like Monday and if the package isn't on it's way request a refund? I originally ordered it on 12/4/19 and it arrived 12/10/19. How much time do I have to get a refund?

Also, our talks have only been through phone texts, should I go ahead and ask ebay to step in by Monday as well? Just to make sure they're aware of what's going on?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)