cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoes didn’t pass authentication but passed authentication app by third party twice

Hey everyone. Recently I’ve had a bunch of issues with eBay and as a person who’s been with eBay since I was a kid it’s very frustrating to know they don’t always have your back or even attempt to help you as a seller. Yesterday I had a shoe fail authentication for reasons unknown. All I got was a “couldn’t confirm authenticity” I got the shoes authentication through the “Legit App” as I do for every single shoe I list on eBay and I have 223 sale almost all of those are shoes. eBay decided to restrict my account for 7 days despite me explaining what happened. Even though I did everything possible to confirm authenticity and follow eBays rules I still get restricted. I feel that as a top rated seller I should be given some type of understanding. I don’t mind being charged or not being able to list the shoes again but restricted for 7 days ? . Also as a side comment this has happened a few times before where I list an authentic shoe and eBay doesn’t pass them even tho I have authenticity certificates. Funny thing is I had a pair of shoes pass authentication and the buyer said they were fake and eBay literally forced a refund and return with zero questions. That’s my rant.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0