cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Fed Ex Smart Post "The Fed Ex Smart Post Bug"

I read on here if I have a problem so I thought it was my duty to sit and write this post. I do not know how many of you use the Fed Ex Smart Post on your listings but I do as I have found they are the most afforadable way to ship for me. I have a very busy load to carry as I am sure many of you do also. I Have many items that need to be listed with in my own household and I try to put everything into my listings the best I can so it may take me longer to do as I am no typer and so on. When I do my shipping I try to make it as fare as I can with my prices and to not loose money on it after considering eBays cut on it and so on. Working on listings the other day I put an add on with Fed Ex Smart Post as I always use. I used the eBay calculater, put the shipping price on my add and sold the item with in an hour. When I went to print my shipping lable  it gave me completely different prices.  I am talking the price went up alot from say 15.00 to over 30.00. I checked it and rechecked it. I then went to the eBay calculater checked it there and it gave me the lower price as it did the day I made my add. This is a big problem. The next day the same thing happened. I looked all over and finally found where a few more people were having the same problem. I then called eBay and was told finally yes there is a problem with this and we are working on it on our end. There has been no memo I have found warning any of us on this matter other than what I finally found  after searching. I was then told I would have to go in and change all my shipping on my adds till the matter was taken care of. REALLY? So now I have only changed 30 of my adds out of about 500. Shipping on my items is way higher then what it was, If they ever straighten it out I will have to change it again back to a reasonable price. and so on. This really takes up time I do not have.  They are calling this the FED EX SMART POST BUG. I just thought I would let others know because I now know I am not the only one having this problem. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)