cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a customer an invoice.

I have a customer who initiated a return and the return was automatically completed, but he meant to initiate a return with another seller (he bought mulitiple items which were the same) and he mixed me up with another seller.  He wrote and let me know that Ebay would contact me and advise how to send an invoice, but that was over 2 weeks ago.  I've searched and searched and tried everything to find HOW I would send a separate invoice for an item which has sold after a refund has already been completed.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@pacificcoasttreasures   There is not a way to invoice a buyer from eBay once an item is paid for.  

I hope you have an honest buyer as eBay can not force the buyer to pay you back.

Since the item was paid for and refunded these are your options:  

#1 You will need to ask the buyer for their email address to send them a PayPal invoice

#2 You can share your PayPal email and they can send the money as friends and family or other electronic payment method.

#3 They can snail mail you a check

#4 If they no longer want the item and have not opened it they can mark it as refused return to sender.

#5 You can send the buyer a return shipping label in eBay messages as a JPEG. This is risky unless you know the buyer will return the item because the label will be non refundable. You can buy a shipping label on Paypal at the commercial base rate. www.paypal.com/shipnow

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for replying and for the info, Comics.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply