cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers using one basic size tool for ALL items on sale

hello all,

My first time doing this. But this seller has gotten me worked up. They are using the exact size measurement card for every single item they’re selling. 

This is the second business within a week I’ve had issues with because of shady and deceitful selling practices. 

Does it even pay to report these businesses? They seem like they’ve been around for an along time getting away with this.  Why does eBay allow this? Are they making enough money to not care about losing buyers/sellers by having them representatives of eBay?

I’m at a loss of what to do. I hate to ignore these issues because this is how they’re making their money….by being sketchy. 

Should I report them?  Should I just tell them they’re lying and move on? lol

Thanks!

Jewel

@members46 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sellers using one basic size tool for ALL items on sale

The easiest way is to go to your Purchase history, locate the item. You have 30 days from date of receipt.  Click on RETURN THIS ITEM because it is Not as Described. You will need to click on MORE to see that option. The seller will need to provide a prepaid shipping label for its return. You print out the label, affix it to the box, and have the counter clerk scan the label. When tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, the seller needs to refund you within 2 days. If no refund, go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply