cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales down.My sales have pretty much been non existent in the last week.What is going on?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sales down.My sales have pretty much been non existent in the last week.What is going on?

Looking at one week isn't going to tell you much. Sales fluctuate.

This week, many people are madly working on their taxes - not shopping. We are also in the beginning of the slow season for most sellers that will continue to get slower until Sept/Oct when holiday shopping picks up. And have you looked at the economy lately? It's terrible and only going to get worse.

Depending on your category, your selling curve could be different, but here is a typical one (the red dot is where we are now):

inceptions_0-1680889676405.png

If you want to know what your own selling curve looks like, you can create a spreadsheet to record your weekly sales for each year. After you have a few years of history, you can create a chart for the average over the years of history to see what your curve looks like. Of course there are always variations, but it will give you an idea...

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Coming up on tax day...

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 3
latest reply