cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHIPPING STATUS

Hello,

My Top Seller rating is at risk of changing due to "Late Shipments."  I am confused as I fulfill my orders in less than 24 hours and I personally deliver them to the post office.  I never hold on to an item for any reason.  

As we all know, the mail system is slower than usual due to COVID and the holiday season.  The customers are going to rate your shipping as "late" because according to their tracking system that eBay provides them, it states it will get their by a certain date and of course if does not, due to the circumstances.  

Is this something that eBay will consider when evaluating my performance next month?  My information page currently states I am at risk.  It concerns me as I truly care about my business and my customer and I always do the right thing for them.  I do not want to lose my rating for something that is out of my control.

Thank you for your response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@ensemble_emporium   Are you getting your packages scanned when you take them to the post office?  

Do NOT drop them in the box or they may not get a scan within your handling time, this is what can hurt your account.

These are the seller protections announced by ebay> 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Helping-buyers-understand-shipping-delays-and-wha...

Answers (0)