cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return issues

I have a problem I have never encountered before.  Maybe someone can help me.  I made a purchase of 8 Dewalt batteries.  They did not match the photo in the listing so I returned them and was refunded the entire purchase price.  I printed a label which was provided by ebay.  I just received the package back with a sticker on it that said this person is not at this address/ no forwarding address.  What is the next step for me?  I was refunded but can't complete the return.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Return issues

Thank you for your response.  I had never had this happen before but your response makes sense.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Return issues

@beach_bummed wrote:

I have a problem I have never encountered before.  Maybe someone can help me.  I made a purchase of 8 Dewalt batteries.  They did not match the photo in the listing so I returned them and was refunded the entire purchase price.  I printed a label which was provided by ebay.  I just received the package back with a sticker on it that said this person is not at this address/ no forwarding address.  What is the next step for me?  I was refunded but can't complete the return.

There is nothing else for you to do. If the seller wants them back, they will contact you and send you a correct label.

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Return issues

@beach_bummed 

If it was a Chinese seller, instead of paying to have their counterfeit items sent back to China, they pick some address in the US to ship their returns.

As long as you have your refund, I wouldn't worry about it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Return issues

Thank you for your response.  I had never had this happen before but your response makes sense.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply