cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not shipping product in a timely manner

So i have a seller who isnt shipping my item in a timely manner. its been 8 days since i ordered this item(i purchased 5/06. and its now 5/14.), and they provided pre-shipment info but havent shipped the item! and because they provided pre-shipment, ebay is telling me that my package "may still be on its way" and wont even let me open a refund case until the 19th at the earliest, and because ebay they will state that an item has been shipped even though just pre-shipment info was just uploaded. I want there to be a 7 day limit on how long a seller has to ship an item before they just loose the sale all together and ebay refunds the buyers money back to them, and then strikes their account for intentional neglegence. the seller is shipping from a warehouse supposedly, and is registered to ebay china and does not speak my language(i found this out after my purchase). Also, ive been ordering a lot of items that are marked as being in "us, us" but the seller account is in china, and when i expect the first class package from somewhere a few states over from me, it takes 30 days from china! This is getting rediculious and everyone is lieing about their package location now, even people in the US are changing their location names to their seller acct. names or just some random words, and US! why is this happening? and why isnt ebay enforcing their terms? whats going on ebay?

View Entire Topic

To your first issue,  After the last estimated delivery date, if item does not arrive, open a case in the Resolution Center at bottom of this page.

Second: When you see an item that is either very low priced or suspicious due to a long estimated delivery date on the listing, see the seller's actual location on his feedback profile.  Keep in mind, some Chinese sellers do have warehouses in the US though.  The estimated delivery date on every listing is there for you to review prior to bidding.

eBay can't possibly police thousands of listings.