cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charges wrong card

Paypal repeatedly charges the wrong credit card.  How can I completely stop "One Touch" from just taking over?  I have never initiated it, it just happens at odd times.  Three times this last month Paypal has charged the wrong card: NOT the one I have as default.

I am currently disabled with a moderate brain injury.  I have don everything I can to be careful.  What am I missing?  Why does Paypal One Touch just take over sometimes and charge before even allowing me to double check which card/account it is charging?  Thanks anyone for help.  I have a credit card that is to be used ONLY for medical supply expenses.  Non-medical charges to this card threaten my healthcare coverage.  Paypal has done this three times in this last month.  The transactions were "completed" immediately so I had no ability to cancel and recharge them.

I have contacted the seller in this case, and was able to have a previous seller cancel and relist, but I cannot deal with this everytime.  Is there any alternative to Paypal that is better?

View Entire Topic

To change your PayPal OneTouch settings, sign in to your PayPal account and click on the gear icon and then select "Security".

When you check out, make sure that there is no box checked that says "make this my default payment method" unless you want to always use that payment method.