cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an ex boyfriend with a grudge harrassing me here on ebay. He has a big problem with rejection

It is a long story, which I do not plan on wasting your time telling it to you, but I have an ex boyfriend who is accusing me of stealing stuff from him.  Without going into details, it has been almost 8 years since I have even seen him, so, why now? He found out I got back with my ex husband recently, and went on this angry rage. He has been harrassing me here, on my phone, and sending horrible angry emails to me. Please, help. I am an honest seller here on ebay, this person is causing me alot of stress here, and in my personal life also. This needs to stop. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

View Entire Topic

Put him on your blocked-bidder list so he can't purchase anything from you.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin

In your Site Preferences, there is an option to block communications from members who are on your blocked bidders list, but this might not work because there is already communication from his account.

Most internet providers and phone systems have options to block contact from specific callers and accounts.

Because he is so angry, it might be a good idea to look into getting a restraining order.