cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR codes no longer?

Has eBay stopped generating QR codes to print labels? I have no printer as mine quit working. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

QR codes no longer?

@cherribearblue 

The option is still there. However, if you are on the new "basic" label form, many options are missing (or are defaulted in the background). At the top of the basic form, switch back to the advanced form.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

QR codes no longer?

Thanks i will try that. Why don't they tell you this stuff. They make it so difficult when they don't tell you. Package had to be sent today, and the local post office closes at 11 AM.  Fortunately a friend had a printer and I could use it.  But I will take your advice.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

QR codes no longer?

I had always chosen a printed label. Now I choose the QR code because it will also generate a printable label, so I can use either, should I get in a bind. I wish the printable label would also generate a QR code, as too many sellers generate a label, but then can't find the QR code.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply