cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent Buyers from Buying from me Who Leave Negative Feedbacks for Other Sellers

Hi,

I have noticed a new trend.  eBay is constantly sending me the bottom feeder type of buyers.  The ones who don't know what they're doing.  They pay out their money first, then read the description later (if at all), or ask questions after paying, and they don't bother contacting me at all, they just now immediately open cases and leave negative feedbacks.  This craziness has been happening since the end of November.  Prior, it was mostly going well, and I only had a problem once in a long while with a buyer.  Now it's like everyday, without seeing any increase in sales.  I normally do not screen all buyers after payment received because I'm already obligated to deal with them regardless of their feedback giving histories.

So,  I would like to know how can I prevent buyers who have ever left anyone negative feedback from buying from me?  i.e.  I want the type of buyers who love giving out negative feedbacks to stay away from me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)