cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package delivery to buyer!

I sent a package to the buyer, and it was delivered at 12:32 PM their time and 2:32 PM my time. I received a text from USPS that it was delivered. But Ebay shows it is still out for delivery. The USPS site also shows the same. How can that be, since the text was setup from the same site. I have refreshed many times and it keeps showing out for delivery.

Thanks,

Todd

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@tapntx wrote:

I sent a package to the buyer, and it was delivered at 12:32 PM their time and 2:32 PM my time. I received a text from USPS that it was delivered. But Ebay shows it is still out for delivery. The USPS site also shows the same. How can that be, since the text was setup from the same site. I have refreshed many times and it keeps showing out for delivery.

Thanks,

Todd

eBay gets the updates from USPS several times per day, I believe, but those updates are not in real time. 

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you, it finally shows delivered on the USPS site now 3.5 hours later. Thank you for the help. I am just starting to sell again after many years not using Ebay to sell. A lot has changed!!!

Todd

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@tapntx wrote:

Thank you, it finally shows delivered on the USPS site now 3.5 hours later. Thank you for the help. I am just starting to sell again after many years not using Ebay to sell. A lot has changed!!!

Todd

Happy to help. 🙂

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 4 of 4
latest reply