cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omega xl scam victim:) fake tracking nr's

I have not received the item I purchased , given that the seller gave 2 fake tracking numbers consecutively and ignores my messages asking for a refund,

the seller sold countless Omega xl products and has 2 positive feedback on 2 stainless steel spoons that he's friends bought, Not One feedback on the omega xl sales

He keeps changing the product size from 120 60 35 or so pills in the botles so you cant leave negative feedback once the product is not available anymore 

I have opened a case but the tracking shows delivered Twice once by FedEx from Florida to GA to some front office ,  I have a P.R.

and the second comes from Maryland or so with UPS never received it , eBay closed my case stating that my item was delivered per by tracking shown.

Looks like a loophole in Ebay's software that this scamner figured out , has some tracking nr's,  and resetting hes scam daily,  and eBay is slow to catch up , I'm out $109.00 with The  Money Back Guaranteed,  lol what a joke 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Contact ups and fedex again and ask them to send you in writing that the subject tracking # was not addressed or delivered to you.  You don't need to know where it went, just that it was not to you.  Once you have that, contact customer service and appeal the decision.  Or call your credit card issuer and have them open a charge back based on the fraudulent tracking #.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Contact ups and fedex again and ask them to send you in writing that the subject tracking # was not addressed or delivered to you.  You don't need to know where it went, just that it was not to you.  Once you have that, contact customer service and appeal the decision.  Or call your credit card issuer and have them open a charge back based on the fraudulent tracking #.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the sound advice,  but I have reported the seller to customers service with proof of fraudulent tracking nr, as last package was 11 Pounds for 2 pills bottles I purchased that was delivered ...somewhere,  then the seller sold 30 omega xl in 1 hour and I guess he sold hundreds more/ day,  but hes feedback was only 3 positive points as he was fraudulently removing hes negative feedback,  I got my refund from Ebay and the seller was finally Banned , thank you eBay 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply