cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Feedback as a seller

Does anyone know why old Seller Feedback doesn't show up any longer? Several years back, I sold a lot of things and had a lot of great feedback.Now there are only 2 old feedback notices on there now. This is crazy and I don't understand why my seller feedback isn't showing up any longer. I'm planning on selling on here again soon but it doesn't look good as none of my old seller feedback is showing up. My buyer feedback is there and feedback I have left for sellers and buyers are still on there.
Anyone have any ideas? I can't get hold of anyone.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Old Feedback as a seller

You're right, it IS missing.

I'm afraid you'll need to speak with eBay about this.

Go to this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/technical-issues/technical-issues?id=4220&st=3&pos=1&query=Techni...

Scroll down to the bottom of that page, and click Contact us. In the chatbox type or select Agent.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Old Feedback as a seller

Thanks..All I get is the robot.It finally allowed me to send an email but wouldn't allow me to speak to anyone. Doesn't sound too promising. 😣This has been this way for at least a year or 2 when I last checked my seller feedback. I would think maybe some others would have had this issue too. I was hoping anyway.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply