cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback

Hello,

Im having trouble with accepting a Negative feedback I recieved. All 4 sentences the buyer wrote is a lie about me and my product.  How do I get it removed? Has any of you been through this? Please let me know so I can contact the right people that will actually look into this ....since just reporting it...the powers that be will not remove it....WHAT????? Please let me know your experience... 

Thank you All....

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Negative Feedback

@flippinth44 

Did you actually send them Factory 2nds?

If so, you need to include that information in the listing.

I have sold 2nds.  The Condition Description and Item Description and Title have always included that the items are Factory Seconds.

Eg: "Factory 2nds:  There are [description of blemishes, etc].  In otherwise very good condition with no chips, cracks, clouding or scratches"

Also ... try to refrain from listing any vintage glassware as "new" (or any vintage item for that matter).  Unless they are in the original box and still have original labels on them, they most likely are not "new" - even if they appear unused.  "Pre-Owned in Excellent Condition".

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Negative Feedback

Hello, 

Thank You so Much for answering my request for others advice, answer to my question and or knowledge and experience.

No I do not send out factory seconds and I do not list any item as NEW that is not NEW. My Buisness is my Integerity.

Thank You for Your time in this matter.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply