cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Feedback NOT removed

Someone tell me, WHERE IS SELLER PROTECTION????  I sold an item - Buyer sent me message, her item was being returned to me (Seller) - she provided wrong street name. She requested I resend to address she stated in message. I did receive package back. I immediately called Ebay.  Representative said "YES! Refund price of item, minus shipping, This is buyers responsibility. I refunded item price, immediately sent message to buyer, I received NO reply back.  A few week go by, Buyers puts claim in - Item Never received - AND leaves me NEGATIVE FB.  What IDIOTS!!!  Ebay, refunds shipping back to buyer - AND WILL NOT REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUYER LEFT!!!  WHAT???   DO THESE PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?   27.jpgBUYER REQUEST - MY RESPONSEBUYER REQUEST - MY RESPONSE

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Negative Feedback NOT removed

sheila@ebay 

The seller followed procedure by sending to the SHIP TO address supplied by the buyer, which was returned for insufficient address.  She refunded item price only, relisted the item, so buyer could repurchase with the correct address.  ebay refunded the shipping the buyer paid, and would not remove the neg the buyer left.

Surely, this cannot be correct, right?  This is what we advise sellers to do in such a situation.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply