cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My buyer is in Brazil? **bleep** is up with that

My buyer's profile says he is in Brazil. How do I punish ebay for this **bleep** and say no, I am never shipping anything to brazil?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@demmuns wrote:

My buyer's profile says he is in Brazil. How do I punish ebay for this **bleep** and say no, I am never shipping anything to brazil?

According to your listing for the watch, you do in fact ship to Brazil. 

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@demmuns 

I only see shipping to the U.S., not any other countries or GSP.

The buyer may have a U.S. delivery address, many overseas buyers do use reshippers here in the U.S. to receive purchases for them. If that's the case,  you're only liable for delivery to that address, not beyond.

Have they paid yet, or are they asking for international shipping costs?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I was looking at excluded countries and saw this. Curious as to why only these show up as excluded if he only ships to United States?

juanmogamer_0-1647113909326.png

This is what mine looks like:

juanmogamer_1-1647114031050.png

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mega-ma-roo 

My shipping tab looks just like his because I don't 'exclude' a bunch of countries, I only set my Buyer Requirements once to block bidders with non-U.S. delivery addresses.

I've been doing it that way for years and never had a 'stray' buyer get past it.

I assume eBay sets that small list of excluded countries, it's not me 😁 - but I noticed eBay tacked on this odd little list to the end of your excluded list.

Whenever I see a seller question like this I always double-check their shipping settings by clicking the "change country" down arrow to see what other countries appear, select one at random to see the int'l shipping option (GSP, eISD,direct).

In this case they only have United States, no other countries.

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 5 of 5
latest reply