cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing return shipping label

Hi there, 

I need help with a free return which was offered by the seller as advertised.   When I purchased a sling bag from the buyer, I received a defected bag with broken zipper.  I contacted the seller and initiated a return process.  I got a message from the Ebay saying my request for return was approved and the seller had sent me a return shipping label.  Instead, I got a response email from the seller offering me $3.5 refund and telling me to deal with the broken product myself.  I didn't see any return shipping label at all.  Contacted the seller again the second time, the seller came back with $5 refund with no return shipping label.  Contacted the seller third time, The seller just offer half off refund with no return shipping label.  I don't see an end of tunnel dealing with this seller and tried to contact Ebay directly thru contact Ebay for help.  I got only pre fixed computer generated response message.  How difficulty to just print a return shipping label?  Any advise ?  Thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Missing return shipping label

When ebay first started with free return shipping from the seller, I recall going to    My ebay > Purchase history     and select to Return this item, and I believe the label should then be available to print.  Have you tried that?

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply