cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing packages

On 2/23 at 6:40 pm a package was supposed to have been delivered to me which I did not receive. I contacted Fedex and was told the shipper would have to file a claim. I contacted the seller and he must have filed a claim because he reshipped the item to me. Today the item was supposed to arrive but did not until 6:39 pm the picture supplied was not of my property. Called Fedex again but they did not seem to care that 2 packages were delivered 2 weeks apart and 1 minute apart in time. They advised me to contact the seller again. What is my best option in this case now. The item shipped was worth $211

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Missing packages

Go to your    My ebay > Purchase history

Click on the Order Details.  Is the SHIP TO address correct?  That is where your seller needs to send your item.  Take the tracking number down to Fed Ex and have them check their GPS system to see where exactly your package was delivered.  If it was NOT t your address as specified on ebay, get that information on their letterhead.  They just need to state that the delivery address was NOT to your address.  Then upload that letterhead to an appeal on ebay to get your money back.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Missing packages

Thanks good idea they didn't seem to interested

Message 3 of 3
latest reply