cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments Mishap

Last week I finally got a message from eBay that they were activating my account for Managed Payments on Aug 30, 2021, but haven't seen any evidence of it yet. In the "Payments" menu, it just says that I'm registered, which it has said since I registered at the very beginning of MP.  I asked eBay for Business when it might actually be active, but received no response. I asked a thrifting FB group for their advice, and two people said they had to go back into the system and redo their bank information before it would start. I looked through the whole "Payments" menu and can't find where to do this. It just keeps coming up with "You have successfully registered." I would call eBay, but haven't had much luck with that lately. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Managed Payments Mishap

Good evening @collectiblesandjewelry ,

Once your account is Active in Managed Payments eBay will message you, or at least they should.  The other way to tell is to see if your listings have the Google Pay link (Green arrow).  Right now yours do not (Orange arrow) so your account is NOT active yet.

Just and FYI ... if you have any Auctions with bids when they activate your account for MP those Auctions will go to PayPal. Same for any Pending offers  at the time your account is activated.  Everything else will go through Managed Payments.

Screenshot (3051).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Managed Payments Mishap

Have you gone to   Seller Hub > Payments > Payout settings  > Payout method         ?

You will need to enter the routing number and account number for your checking account.  You can also select to receive daily or weekly payouts

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Managed Payments Mishap

Yes, numerous times. Neither Payout Settings nor the other menu items have a working link. No matter what I click on, it stays on the first page where it says my account has been successfully registered.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Managed Payments Mishap

I clicked on several of your active listings and your account has NOT transitioned to Managed Payments as you don't have the GooglePay logo on your listings.

I suggest you post your problem on the PAYMENTS discussion board:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/bd-p/payments-db

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 5
latest reply