cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to the Adult Only Category

sheila@ebay 

Hi Sheila.  Since eBay has removed the Adult Only category, shouldn't the link to it be removed from the Site Map?  When you click the link, you're taken to the pacifier page, i.e., "We looked everywhere."  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@gosimus wrote:

sheila@ebay 

Hi Sheila.  Since eBay has removed the Adult Only category, shouldn't the link to it be removed from the Site Map?  When you click the link, you're taken to the pacifier page, i.e., "We looked everywhere."  

Hi, @gosimus. I just wanted to share an update, that the link will be removed within the next week. Thanks again for your help on this! 

Elizabeth,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@gosimus   I agree.  That's a needed bit of site clean up.   

tenbigdogs_0-1659900683114.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

sheila@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@gosimus which site map are you referring to? 

Tagging elizabeth@ebay in case this question is marketplace instead of Community related.

Sheila
Community Manager
eBay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@gosimus wrote:

sheila@ebay 

Thanks for the tag sheila@ebay and great callout @gosimus! Since that is no longer an activity category, the link shouldn't be there, and explains why it's a dead end when clicked. I'll get in touch with the proper department to have this worked on. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@gosimus wrote:

sheila@ebay 

Hi, @gosimus. I just wanted to share an update, that the link will be removed within the next week. Thanks again for your help on this! 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay 

Thank you for "circling back" to me.  😀  The fate of nations didn't depend on removing one dead end link, but like Kitty Kallen once said: little things mean a lot.  They add up.  Good work.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply