cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Shipping?

Somehow, my items are no longer offered through Global Shipping Program.  I know about the new international shipping being rolled out but isn't there some way to offer it now? Have a guy in Belgium who wants a $500 vase.  Thanks!

Gary Lee

Coast Of Maine Antiques

I am who I am- those who matter don't mind. Those who mind, don't matter.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

International Shipping?

@coast_of_maine_antiques   Your listings do have eBay international standard delivery on a couple I checked for items that are less than $2500 as that's the limit

What's the item number?   Maybe there is wording that is triggering the bots into thinking is a not allowed item? 

See restrictions and limits here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

International Shipping?

Thanks!  This item is. 285167905657.  When I check shipping it says USA and Canada

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

International Shipping?

@coast_of_maine_antiques    

I did check your listing and I see EIS on it, not sure why or the buyer are not seeing it.   Try another browser.   

Belgium EIS.JPG

Just to clarify EIS has replaced the GSP.    

It's a good idea to sign up for the seller announcements:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/eBay-International-Shipping-is-here/ba-p/33700544

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

International Shipping?

None of my listings were set up for international. Just repaired it through C/S. The vases were the first item I fixed. Had no idea I was missing out on International!  Thank you

Message 5 of 5
latest reply