I ran into a notebook with some star wars collectiable cards

I will love to learn how to sell them

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have star wars collectiable cards to sell

Hi @heste705871 

Search for them on eBay and see how other Sellers list and sell them.  

In order to get paid for your sales read this Help page:  Getting paid for items you've sold | eBay

This will help too: Creating a listing | eBay

Here's what you will pay eBay: Selling fees | eBay

For cards see if they qualify for eBay's Standard Envelope ... it's like Metered Mail but not door to door tracking:  eBay standard envelope | eBay

If you sell higher priced valuable ones it is better to use USPS Ground Advantage and insure the shipment, that is door to door tracking.

DON'T use the No returns accepted setting, offer 30 Day Free returns, that way you can take advantage of eBay's Seller protections: Seller protections | eBay

Good luck!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have star wars collectiable cards to sell

Hi @heste705871 

Search for them on eBay and see how other Sellers list and sell them.  

In order to get paid for your sales read this Help page:  Getting paid for items you've sold | eBay

This will help too: Creating a listing | eBay

Here's what you will pay eBay: Selling fees | eBay

For cards see if they qualify for eBay's Standard Envelope ... it's like Metered Mail but not door to door tracking:  eBay standard envelope | eBay

If you sell higher priced valuable ones it is better to use USPS Ground Advantage and insure the shipment, that is door to door tracking.

DON'T use the No returns accepted setting, offer 30 Day Free returns, that way you can take advantage of eBay's Seller protections: Seller protections | eBay

Good luck!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 2
latest reply