cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am closing my account.

I am very disappointed that seller can just trush you and it get posted without any review... I am best seller with 5* rating on other site for a reason! Taking my business elsewhere

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am closing my account.

Hi @har-7892 

Sorry that happened since you were just getting started Selling on eBay.  I can see one issue is that you do not Accept returns.

The problem with that is if a Buyer is not happy with the item and does not know that eBay has two return types that bypass the No returns accepted policy they feel like they are stuck.  They feel like there is nothing they can do other than leave less than Positive Feedback for the Seller ... in your case they left a Negative.

If you decide to close your eBay account here is a link that explains how to do that: Closing your account | eBay

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I am closing my account.

I got DISCRIMINATED  on your site for no reason! I am part of minority group, too

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I am closing my account.

you set system this way  that abusing sellers.

I requested to close my account - i see it still showing. I am glad it happened so soon before I provided more personal information . I am top seller on other platform and I don't need this

I will not be responding to any bazar massages, I will not be sending anything or responding to anything. I was discriminated! 

You are not doing your part in resolving issue fairly, I gave you that chance

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I am closing my account.

@har-7892 

If you filed to close your account, I suggest you END your active listings.  Your account will not actually close until at least 30 days after your last sold transaction, to give the buyer time to file a case if there are any problems.

How do you figure you were discriminated?  No one knows your political affiliation, racial makeup, religion or ethnicity.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am closing my account.

Interesting how you do NOT let people close account and then say that I FAILED to close! I  ended all listingd (except one)  but they were still showing active somehow. So I  informed customer service I am not going to ship anything, list anything, etc.  

I asked for help to resolve the issue when seller made false statements  but  your system automatically put seller under scrutiny...

Well, I gave you a chance to resolve it civilized way!  

thanks for the lesson.  It is clear by my name  that I am in minority...

I already deleted messages    

Message 6 of 6
latest reply