cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my Orders page to show if it's an Auction or Buy It Now Format?

Since 2000, I have always been able to tell if my items are Auctions or Buy it Now listings, no matter the page. Now, it doesn't show up anywhere under any of the Orders Tabs.  I list Auctions and Buy it Nows weekly, so I store them separately. It's not a big deal to click on one or two items and take the extra step to see how it was listed, so I can find it.  This morning was a hassle tho. I was blessed to wake up to multiple sales, both Auctions and Buy it Nows. I just spent 20 extra minutes, clicking and searching through tubs and listings, individually. I sell clothing and this is typically my slow quarter for sales. Nov-Jan are my busiest and all I can think is how much I am already dreading it because of this new change. I don't have an extra 20 minutes, or more, when my sales pick up, to click on every single sale like this. If anyone knows how to make the Format show back up on the Orders Tabs, Please, Please, Please, Help me. I have clicked on everything and cannot figure out how to customize my view of those pages. I also would like my shipping to show back up as well. I have to make an extra click there as well. I package and weigh my auctions after the sale, so that I can ship them as soon as they are paid for. I ship First Class and Priority, so I have to click an extra step to see whether I listed it as Flat Rate or not...to know which package to put them in. I would be happy reverting back to the old view, but cannot figure that out either. Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)