cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use the new Seller Hub as efficiently as Classic View?

I think this will end up being a rhetorical question but if any smart sellers have figured it out, I would love to know.

What I liked about Classic View:

Everything I wanted on ONE PAGE that I could CUSTOMIZE:

* Listings with all of the details (photo, title, price, time left, etc.)

* Sold items with all of the details

* Unsold / Ended items with all of the details (and why have links for both Unsold and Ended when they are the same thing?)

* Drafts with all of the details

* Promotional offers

* Announcements

* Link on the left to Manage My Store

Probably a bunch of stuff I'm forgetting because I can't see it any more.

The Overview page is worthless because there isn't enough of the aforementioned details and the customization is a joke. I don't want a bunch of rectangular boxes with numbers in them. That is not useful information to me. I understand there are links to all of the information, but I would rather have the ability to display the information I want and suppress the information I don't want.

The Listings page is ok but it can't be customized and it is only listings of one type at a time (active, ended, etc.).

In other words, I would like a fully customizable overview page with item details displayed.

There is so much dead space on the new overview page and it contains minimal information making it of little use. I can't believe that this is the best they could come up with. Really? It is the worst I've seen in 20 years.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)