cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting paid-Non-eBay shipping labels

Tried using eBay shipping labels but they construed information I entered incorrectly so I cancelled the label service and shipped the items myself and provided the buyer with the tracking numbers. I tracked the item continuously, keeping the buyer informed and have confirmation via USPS that the buyer has received the items they purchased from me.

1-Their has been no confirmation of having cancelled the shipping labels and I have been charged for them as far as I can tell;

2-How will eBay be able to confirm receipt of the items sold without the tracking numbers established when using their shipping labels?

I see no way to contact eBay in any way, instead being supplied with links that do not give one the chance to ask specific questions.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you void the labels?  If so, you will be reimbursed by the USPS in about 2 weeks, after they make sure you aren't going to use the label.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You need to VOID a label within 5 days of printing it.  USPS will credit ebay which in turn credits your account in 2-3 weeks after they have confirmed the label was never used.

If you use any other service to print your shipping labels, you need to upload the tracking number into the sold transaction.  When you use ebay shipping that action is done for you automatically, as well as a couple of other services.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply