cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a call back/ feedback is not working for us

All of a sudden our last 2 items sold today and shipping labels purchased, did NOT then go to “Leave feedback” …but bypassed it and went to Manage shipment! 

we double checked and the system somehow left some generic  verified shipment crap as a feedback! We don’t want that . We leave personal feedback for our customers. 

anyone have this problem? Why in 17 years is it so dang hard to get someone to call back!!!!!! We have left 12 messages and everytime it’s the same ….will call you in 21 mins!!!! 

eBay is making it very difficult to remain on such an inflated site to sell !!!!

Bill

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@musljckstud 

I don't see any feedback left for today. Perhaps it didn't actually post.

On a side note, I see that you are personalizing boilerplate feedback by posting the buyer's name. eBay respects buyer privacy and has been removing buyer identifiers from various pages. Women are particularly sensitive to being outed in public, as they are often more vulnerable.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You mean to tell me you are rating our feedbacks?? They are our repeat customers ? You answered zero ! Thanks but no thanks !! Good luck!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply