cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do my listing change at all when I open an Ebay store

Hello.  Two days ago I opened an Ebay store.  Prior to that I had 21 listings which had solid sales.  Every day I would get 3-7 sales per day.   I've actually added 30 more products to the store for a total of 52.  Thinking an Ebay store would be nice and actually help to increase those sales I have not had even one sale since.  Nothing in 48 hours.  Not even a question from a potential customer.  Have my listings all of a sudden changed (i.e. dropped down)?   I have many repeat customers and I want them to find me.  I've even initiated a 15% off sale right off the bat.  Nothing.  If I choose to close the store and go back to how I had it before will my listings remain in tact?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your listings will remain the same whether you open or close a store.  A store gets you some perks, but not any better position in search results without you adding changes to the listings that may help. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Subscribing to a store does not change anything about your listings.  Your search placement is excellent for me - I searched 'dog id card' and you had the top 10 spots in my results, even though there are items with 1000+ items sold.

I don't know why your sales would drop off, except that lots of people are busy with back to school or the Labor Day weekend.

The minimum store subscription time is 1 full month plus the part of the month when you started your store, so you can't close it after just a few days.  Wait and decide near the end of Sept.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Perfect.  Thats all I wanted to hear.   Thanks so much for taking the time for me.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Great.  As it should be.  I want to thank you for your time.  I will rest easy on this.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply