cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change country

Hello,

How can I change the country I´m registered in from US to Denmark/Europe? 
The ebay site is telling me that I must contact ebay to change country, but when I ask them to call me on my Danish phone number it´s not possible because only US and Canadian phone numbers seem to work.   So I´m left in a blank corner without any options.  What to do?    Is there a way to write ebay?

I have not been living in the US for many years but I never changed the original registered address because it didn´t really matter.  But now I´m forced to change it due to ebay parting ways with paypal.
Thanks in advance!  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

@first*last*always 

You can change your address and currency by following the instructions on the page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/changing-account-settings/updating-country-currency-settings?id=42...

However, if you are trying to move your actual registration from the .com site to the .dk site (ebay.de or ebay.co.uk), you would need to contact customer service.   On the same link provided above, use the "Automated Assistant". When that robochat opens, scroll to find "Contact an Agent".  If you don't see it, click "More Options..." and the "Contact" option should appear.

You'll be asked for the topic.   I would recommend "Move registration from ebay.com to ebay.de" so that it won't be confused with simply changing your home address.

Answers (0)