cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled pay pal accout due to paypal witholdind $1385 of my money .ebay says i can still buy .Lies

1 Righto .ebay phone number contact doest connect in australia

2  ebay said i can still buy but cant sell when i cancelled paypal

3  i offer to pay for item dircetly into interstate sellers account and get a warning.

4  So waht am i allowed to buy on ebay now?

5 my reason for canceling paypal  is becuase they with held $1385 of my money for 2 months + which i desperately needed and also implyed i was trying to steal money from my own account into my linked bank account .mate so my key card expired so what ,i wasnt changing accounts! An acoount that was there for over 10 years .yes thats right im a big time thief that want to steal from himself ! It took an operator from kansas to see sense and give me my money back and cancell paypal forever .

i can live without ebay and so can many others .ebay has to lift its game and stop using security as a reason to shaft its clients. If youve ever has To sell an item to pay your tax and then without warnig the goal ost are moved so paypal can withold your money then get asked to prove your identity to a post office and get knocked back on a mere abreviation of your name then you would understand the stress i was put through.

I repeat a bank accout that had been linked to paypal since day dot was suddenly deemeed a bogus account by paypal.Sooooooooangry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)