cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COACH Authentification Assistance

I recently sold a COACH Handbag. The buyer contacted me to ask if the strap was original to the bag as it wasn't as long as the strap on a bag she has of the same style.  I told her it's the strap that came on the bag. After several e-mails back and forth she informed me that she contacted a purse blog about her concern and was told the handbag is fake and she should request a full refund because of the strap and the Production/Serial No. D5S-9085 means the bag was made in China but the Creed states it was made in the US.  I have attempted to find something online to prove to my buyer that this bag is in fact authentic but that is virtually impossible as there is so much conflicting information out there.  I've owned this bag for at least 20 years, it was a gift but I am confident it's authentic. I want to do right by the buyer but at the same time my honesty and integrity is in question and I shouldn't be responsible for paying shipping fees, etc. for no good reason, my listing accurately represented my item. My eBay listing number for this item is:  192614037114

I GREATLY APPRECIATE any assistance with this.  THANK YOU!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)