cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else sick of these ebay community pages and mentors

Ebay only wants people it deems special to reply to questions. It just amazes me ebay gets away with so much. Everything is always  locked on ebay community preventing honest true replies It is like ebay doesn't want to hear how awful their policies are and platform has become. This public forum is a joke. How can it be an informative forum if posts/replies are removed and censored for no reason most of the time? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Wow ebay let me reply to my own post. Amazing.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You're posting on the Mentor board which is designed for members who would like help and advice from experienced members. Only Mentors can reply here (besides yourself on your own topic so that you can post additional information).

If you want to discuss a topic on your own or anyone else's thread, post on one of the discussion boards under one of the following at the top of the page:

• Buying & Selling
  • Product Categories
Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Usually when someone replies to an inactive thread the thread gets locked.

It is not eBay but the Khoros moderators that runs the boards that do that. Or if discussions get heated they could get locked. 

The moderators can remove replies, too.  

I see many replies from Mentors that disappear but the pitcher gets to stay in the game. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply