cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A seller has ripped me off and I can't reach a human being to help me

I purchased a motherboard 4 weeks ago and is was the wrong board. So I ask ebay and the seller if I could return for a refund. The seller responded within a day and told me they accepted the return and gave me a return label to send back which I paid for.

They recieved the board then waited 2 weeks and today opened a case which I don't even know what for and in the same day ebay send me a message and tells me the seller won the case and I do not get a refund.

Every time I try to appeal ebay says the case is closed.

WHAT!

I can't get a hold of anyone and this seller not only kept the board they opened a case after they agreed to take it back and took my money and the board.

Can anyone please help. I have been ripped off so many times and this time I am going to do everything legally and humanly possible to make sure this seller doesn't get away with this. Once this settled I am now convinced that this web site is full of dishonesty and corruption especially those who operate it and I will never use it again.

Ebay is well aware I sent this item back and there are UPS tracking records and emails showing exactly what happened yet they allow the seller to make a complaint in just one day without even notifying me that allow the seller to take my money without sending me the product with no explaination why and will not even talk to me or send me anything telling me what happened. It just says seller open case, won case and case is closed all in one day.

There is just no way this can be legal and I will spend as much money as I have to in order to bring those involved to justice. I am not going to just forget about it this time. Is there anyone out there that can tell me how I can get a human being on the phone?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)