cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is mc999? and what is half.com?

Enthusiast

what is mc999? and what is half.com?

I received message stating I violated a policy. Yet there was nothing stated as to what I did. Someone please explain what I have done to upset the nerds at eBay?

6 REPLIES
Thrill-Seeker

Re: what is mc999? and what is half.com?

in reply to

Likely your listed a book, movie, or CD in the wrong condition category.

Enthusiast

in reply to

I am not a seller. I only buy on ebay... So I am just lost in the closet on this.

Thrill-Seeker

in reply to

Half.com customer service: e-mail only: service@half.com

Enthusiast

in reply to

Sometimes one word or a combination of words will trigger a rejected listing. Try listing it again and remove the word that may have triggered the rejection. For instance I had a book with paper dolls to punch out and play with. Unfortunately, PUNCH OUT is a term used to describe some sort of damage. I had to come up with another way to describe the book. In another instance I had a book where the publishing company had the word REPRINT in their name. Also the word MOISTURE will trigger a reject. Also don't put any links or .coms in your listing.

Thrill-Seeker

in reply to

We've not seen this situation before. I checked your ID and, as you say, you have no items listed for sale. Usually, an mc999 means a "listing violation" to us. Did they give a transaction or item number with that notice?  Have you had any recent problems with an item you bought? It is possible that it is an error by customer service.

Thrill-Seeker

in reply to

I went a little further and checked your feedback. It could have something to do with your transaction with "justaccounting" .