eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

what is mc999? and what is half.com?

I received message stating I violated a policy. Yet there was nothing stated as to what I did. Someone please explain what I have done to upset the nerds at eBay?

Please use plain text.
meltd10
Community Member

Re: what is mc999? and what is half.com?

in reply to snipinblackkid

Likely your listed a book, movie, or CD in the wrong condition category.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I am not a seller. I only buy on ebay... So I am just lost in the closet on this.

Please use plain text.
meltd10
Community Member

Half.com customer service: e-mail only: service@half.com

Please use plain text.
midnightcat
Community Member

Sometimes one word or a combination of words will trigger a rejected listing. Try listing it again and remove the word that may have triggered the rejection. For instance I had a book with paper dolls to punch out and play with. Unfortunately, PUNCH OUT is a term used to describe some sort of damage. I had to come up with another way to describe the book. In another instance I had a book where the publishing company had the word REPRINT in their name. Also the word MOISTURE will trigger a reject. Also don't put any links or .coms in your listing.

Please use plain text.
mikedgardner
Community Member

We've not seen this situation before. I checked your ID and, as you say, you have no items listed for sale. Usually, an mc999 means a "listing violation" to us. Did they give a transaction or item number with that notice?  Have you had any recent problems with an item you bought? It is possible that it is an error by customer service.

Please use plain text.
mikedgardner
Community Member

I went a little further and checked your feedback. It could have something to do with your transaction with "justaccounting" .

Please use plain text.