cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a unique brooch with no idea whether it's Asian or American. Can someone help?

CIMG2201.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have a unique brooch with no idea whether it's Asian or American. Can someone help?

Can I see a picture of the back?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

CIMG2199.JPG

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Might be an old piece out of China I am no expert but I had a pin that looked something like yours. Not the same shape but the construction, stones, etc. Is there a thread for Asian or Chinese stuff?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Google Chinese Foo Dog coral pin and there are quite a few similar things that pop up on the images page Maybe they can steer you in the right direction Let me know what you find! I'm always interested in learning

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

http://www.rustixantiques.com/TEMPLE%20FU%20DOG%20PIN.htm

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much for the help. I had never run across a piece like this before. Again, thank you so much!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply