cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to select item condition when creating a listing

This issue just started a few hours ago. Whenever I create a listing using the sell similar option, I have no option to select the condition of the item. It is just blank. I have restarted the app, deleted it and reinstalled.

Screenshot_20230627-211957_eBay.jpg

Still gives me the same issue. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Same will not let me select any condition?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The app is been glitchy these last few days. It started over the weekend with my images uploading very distorted and low resolution. I had to delete photos and upload numerous times until it uploaded normally. And this new issue started a couple days ago.

Hopefully these glitches will get fixed asap because it is getting annoying! 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Many sellers are reporting this. For an immediate/temporary solution you can pull up a web browser on your phone/tablet/computer, log in to eBay and update the condition field on your drafts so you can get items listed while waiting for this problem to be fixed.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@mistermikeshopping wrote:

This issue just started a few hours ago. Whenever I create a listing using the sell similar option, I have no option to select the condition of the item. It is just blank. I have restarted the app, deleted it and reinstalled.

Screenshot_20230627-211957_eBay.jpg

Still gives me the same issue. 

Hello @mistermikeshopping, and @urbanllc. If you could please upgrade to our latest app, this should be working much better now. Thank you so much for the workaround @wastingtime101

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply