cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DARE TAKERS ... who's game?

Who is game enough to take the dares on the DARE thread? They will be assigned randomly after 5 dares have been posted, and there are also 5 dare takers. INSTRUCTIONS: If you are game enought to take on a dare (unknown subject until matched up) you need to create and list an ACEO within 7 days. When you do list it it needs to have in the description - that you took a dare by xxxxx to create whatever. There will also be a thread for listing your DARE listings, and an album. No set listing price. If you have posted your willingness to accept a dare you must wait for FOUR more dare taker' names to be posted before you can post another - so that we have 5 unique DARE TAKERS to match to 5 unique DARE givers.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 1,248
latest reply
1,247 REPLIES 1,247

regalpeach
Enthusiast
Sure I'll take a dare. Another way to stimulate my creativity. Sounds like fun. Let me know what to do. regalpeach
Message 2 of 1,248
latest reply

golders
Enthusiast
Ok. EUUUYEW I just know I'll get a challenge to paint a horse in a kilt eating a banana - and I can't draw horses!
How are things on the farm? Well no one is bleeding and everyone's fed.
Message 3 of 1,248
latest reply

allyon67
Enthusiast
I'll take a dare!
Pam Miller
PMILLER Contemporary Art
www.pmillerabstractart.com
pmillerabstractart.blogspot.com
Message 4 of 1,248
latest reply

I'm tough, I eat sushi and raw salted herring. I'll take a dare!
Message 5 of 1,248
latest reply

julee_bug
Enthusiast
I haven't had a good idea in weeks, maybe this will get me out of my slump. I'm up for a dare.
julee

Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me. ~ Alice Cooper
Message 6 of 1,248
latest reply

Count us in. -Chris & Susannah
Message 7 of 1,248
latest reply

poohsannah you'll be #1 for the next 5 dares.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 8 of 1,248
latest reply

OK. I put numbers in the hat. julee_bug you have dare #1 allyone67 - dare #2 golders - dare #3 regal peach - #4 sunshinesketches #5 You have 7 days to list. I'll start an album, and a thread to put up your resulting ACEO. You must put 'ACEO' and 'DARE #1' in your title. You must say who's dare you took, and what it was, in your description. ~Jillian
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 9 of 1,248
latest reply

Dare takers #1 - please acknowledge that you got your assigned dare.
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 10 of 1,248
latest reply

golders
Enthusiast
Yup, i guess I have 'an old-time boxing match poster, where the fighters are a hippo and an zebra ' - this should be rich as I usually paint BUGS!
How are things on the farm? Well no one is bleeding and everyone's fed.
Message 11 of 1,248
latest reply

stvictor
Enthusiast
Do I understand correctly, that Dare #2 series can not start till #1 is over? Myrna
Message 12 of 1,248
latest reply

I believe as soon as she has 5 dares and 5 dare takers she will start the next batch. She mentioned having them run simultaneously. -Chris
Message 13 of 1,248
latest reply

Correct Chris. Myrna, if you want to sign up for Dare #2 as a taker you can, you'll be 2nd on the list at the moment. Each dare starts as soon as there are 5 dares, and 5 dare takers. OK? 🙂
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 14 of 1,248
latest reply

julee_bug
Enthusiast
I have Dare #1 by allyon67 ... to paint a very abstract angel with very detailed wings looking down...using mostly yellows and whites.
julee

Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me. ~ Alice Cooper
Message 15 of 1,248
latest reply